I’ve always got a half-dozen or so projects in the works. If you care (and I mean, if you really really care), here’s a look at my current projects-in-progress:
- I’m hard at work on my passion project of seven years, The Monster & Mary, a musical, theatrical production that simultaneously tells the story of Mary Shelley and the story of her most-famous creation, Frankenstein.
- I’m a sometimes performer as a part of Monday Night Magic, which is Manhattan’s longest-running off-Broadway magic show.
- I’m deep in the trenches of a true crime podcast called Fallen Angel; working hard to get our first episode released in the Summer/Fall of 2023.
- I’m a guest performer at The Comedy Project’s Comedy Outlet Mondays, a weekly improv show in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Don’t worry. I’m not doing stand-up. I do improvisation magic, which is probably nothing you’ve seen before. Original illusions, performed improvisationally. It’s sometimes amazing, but always entertaining.
- I’m working with a talented group of artists from Kendall College of Art and Design to create a new, educational card game (tentatively titled POWDER KEG!). It’s a revolutionary war game, and it’s an amazing undertaking. What a bunch of talented young artists! Oh, and that’s not all! We’re doing a simultaneous history research project with the 7th graders from The Museum School to learn more about the people, places, and events that make up the revolution. This is probably my most-collaborative project ever. More coming soon.
- PLUS: I’m hard at work on a couple of new tabletop games (a Robot Apocalypse-themed game and a vaguely Tiger King-themed zoo management game), and working in my free time on Grayson Falls, the sequel to my YA novel, Grayson Rising, plus also trying to complete the first draft of my robot/love story/fantasy project, The God of Green Peppers. It’s a lot of things to be working on all at once, but then that’s what I do.